Thursdays – 4 weeks
10:00am – 12:00pm
Pastel Supply List
- Paper Towels (Viva)
- Hand Wipes
- Backing Board – (larger than painting) Foam Core
- Faber Pastels or what you have.
- Pastel pencils (optional).
Donna will demonstrate a variety of techniques using pastels. She will show you how to set up your paper, and how to blend and mix pastels while doing a painting. There will be time to work on your painting during class while Donna shares her knowledge with students.
Acrylic/Oil Painting Supply List
- 8” x 10” Canvas board.
- Oil or Acrylic brushes, #2, #4, #6, #8.
- Palette knife.
- Paper towels.
- Hand wipes.
- Palette (can use flat plastic or paper plate).
- Fine mist sprayer for water.
Acrylic Paints in tubes
- Cadmium red
- Ultramarine blue
- Lemon (light) yellow
If you already have paints, bring what you have. Donna will demonstrate a variety of techniques using acrylics or oils. She will show you how to set up your palette and painting. You will have time to work on your painting in class while Donna shares her knowledge with students.
Valley Art Center
842 6th Street, Clarkston WA 99403