Offered through Valley Art Center
Instructor: Carol Triplett
January 11 – February 15
1pm to 4pm
Class Supply List
The goal of this class is to make you comfortable with your paint and how and what you can do.
Paint in tubes, not dried to palette
- Alizarine Crimson & Cadmium Red
- Ultramarine Blue & Cobalt Blue
- Hansa Yellow & Lemon Yellow
- Black or Paynes Gray
- 1 full sheet 140# Arches cold press cut in 1/2 or quarters
- Tracing Paper
- Palette with large areas to mix paint
- Round brushes #2, #6, #12
- Flat brushes #2, #6, #12
- Any watercolor papers you may have previously purchased for comparison. We will use these for scratch papers.
- Masking tape
- Kneaded eraser
- Container for water
You may bring pictures that you would like to paint. Please be aware of copyright infringement. You may paint other artists work, but you can not sell the painting you create. It is better to bring pictures that you have taken with your own camera or pictures that someone has given you permission to use.